NOT AGING - JUST UPGRADING
Hey loves ♡
Since gatherings and birthday parties outside with a group of people, are not allowed for a while, I thought it would be a great time, to give you some inspiration how to throw a perfect birthday party at home.
Since I was a little girl, I always had motto parties or parties with a theme. For me, it’s the best day of the year and it should be for you too!
It’s always so sweet when friends or family throw a party for you and decorate, but you could do that for yourself as well, therefore you could decide whatever theme you like.
Party gadgets *
When you are all set with your preparations, it’s time to write down some at home activities and games, which you could to in a small group.
- One idea is, that you could fill up balloons with little post-it’s, on which you write a question or an activity someone has to do, when they stab the balloon and read it out loud.
- My second idea is, to put on little hats, wigs and glasses and do a photo-booth challenge.
- Moreover, you could make a movie marathon, with your favorite movies from your childhood.
- Another great activity would be, to hold a baking contest for cupcakes. Later on you can all taste them together and decide – which one is the best.
- Finally, you could play a playlist with your all time favorite music and dance together.